Skip to the content
EXPO Camping Rules
- No joy riding through camp grounds .If you are driving your vehicle to participate in one of the obstacle courses drive slowely out of the camping area and onto the deisgnated routes.
- The “Head of the Unit” must be an adult living in the unit and be held RESPONSIBLE for the behavior and welfare of all other members. The “Head of the Unit” is also responsible for any damages to their assigned campsite.
- Dogs must remain on a short leash at all times.
- NO OUTSIDE REFRIGERATORS.
- OPEN FIRES ARE NOT ALLOWED ! COOKING OVER APPROVED BURNERS IS PERMITTED.
- Profane language, excessive noise, or disorderly conduct of any type will not be tolerated. Any of these is sufficient reason for the eviction from camping areas and fairgrounds, without refund of unused fees.
- Camping areas must be quiet by 12:00 a.m. CURFEW TIME. Persons not observing the curfew may be evicted.
- Dishwasher and wash water, but no toilet waste, is to be emptied into slop drains. Solid waste, garbage, cans and paper to be disposed of in trash barrels. Dump station information will be given at the time of campsite rental.
- Wristbands, camping stickers, and rental agreement will be passed out and signed for at the time of rental.
- Need to use at least 10-3 electric cord from the electric box to your camper. Do not use regular extension cords.
- Campsites need to be put back in its original condition such as: filling in where a ditch was dug, any holes in the ground filled in, etc.
- If a camper writes a check with insufficient funds a $35.00 fee will be added to the amount of the check.
- 30 amp and 50 amp campsites available throughout the campgrounds.
- Ross County Agricultural Society is not responsible for any injuries or damages to any person or property, Including any lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise, possessions, or vehicles, caused by any member of the Society, volunteer, vendor, camper, or person attending the event.
- ANY VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE RULES WILL RESULT IN BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE CAMPGROUNDS IMMEDIATELY AND/OR LOSING YOUR CAMPING PRIVILEGES. DECISIONS AND THE DURATION OF LOST PRIVILEGES WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE MEMBERS OF THE ROSS COUNTY AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY BOARD AND NO LIMITS OFFROAD PRODUCTIONS.