Races start at 5:00 PM Saturday August 21st .Racers will need to have vehicles inspected before race so report to the downhill area at 4pm.
Downhill Power Wheels Race Rules
- Have Fun.
- Must wear a DOT approved helmet, eye protection and boots.
- First one to the bottom wins.
- You can have 1 pusher at a time.
- The pusher cannot cross the start line.
- You cannot affect another racer on purpose.
- Races will be heads up, single elimination, with the winner advancing.
- Must have plastic wheels
- Must have 2 axles with 2 wheels per axle,4 wheels total.
- Must have been previously electric (12/24 volt)
- Stock electric motors are optional.
- Must have stock suspension.
- You can take anything off.
- You can add a board or pillow or something to set on.
- Must have stock body and frame.
- Each racer must take all their machines and or parts of machine home.
- All vehicles must pass tech inspection.